Thursday, September 1, 2011

Hi, I'm Emily.

"Music can change the world because it can change people."
~Bono

Hey! This will be my first official blog for journalism class. Anyways, just so you know a little bit about me, I'm currently 16 and just started my junior year. If you were looking for me, the places I would most likely be are the high school, as band takes up a lot of my time; at Arby's, my current place of employment; at the beach; in my sunroom trying to teach myself to play guitar; or hanging out with my friends. My favorite food is cheesecake and if I could travel anywhere, I would go to Paris. And that's pretty much it :] My blog will be about music, music news, music history, and just a bunch of other randomness that somehow relates to music. I wanted to write my blog about music, because quite frankly, I just love it. I listen to all types of music. Literally anything.  My favorite artists are The Beatles, Elvis Presely, The Rolling Stones, All Time Low, Billy Joel, Blink-182, Boston, Joan Jett, The Who, Nicki Minaj, The Kinks, Lady GaGa, The Offspring, OK Go, Taylor Swift, and Vampire Weekend. I'm really involved with the band program at our high school, I used to play the flute, but then I switched to playing the french horn for concert band and the mellophone for marching band. I'd like to say I play guitar, but that would be lieing. Haha I'm trying to teach myself though :]  But anyways, I hope you enjoy my blog! 

1 comment:

  1. I love Nicki Minaj, OK Go, All Time Low, and of course Tswizzle, too!

    ReplyDelete